2010/12/14

Christmas is all around ...

 

Hey guys:))

We haven’t  seen for a while! 
Actually, I just got back to Tokyo last week from Paris. 
Well exactly, from France + Italy + Vietnam.


I have been there for a month, as for France to see campus of Business Schools which I really hope to go from next year, as for Italy to kind of  travel around Roma and Venice. I had amazingly GREAT time there.  It was Fabulous.  I have never feel like that I want to come back JP.... I enjoyed staying there so much.   
I have lots of things to write here.. but anyway i will upload them next time.



Below is a beautiful video of Tiffany & Co. Holiday 2010.

Doutzen Kroes is my most favorite model of Victoria’s Secret Angels! So sexy and also elegant she is.





Blue is the color of dreams,  to all of girls for sure...

awww..., so sweet....♥ Love this video.

Cant wait for Christmas dayyyy!
Im planning to have a home PARTY with my lovely friends:)
It’s gonna be awesome for sure...♥ hoooooooooooooo

see you soon guys,

xoxo

3 件のコメント:

  1. Beautiful this video! I too want a man who makes me these gifts ahahah :°D Congratulations anyway .. have a wonderful blog!
    Following!
    Xoxo

    返信削除
  2. Iolanda>
    Thanxxx for your comment! You too have an awesome blog:)))
    yap yap TOTALLY agree, wanna get such a sweet man|o| Tiffany is always our dreams you know...♥ Have a nice Christmas day. Iolanda!
    xoxo

    返信削除
  3. Chiara>
    Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Your blog is also awesome, thank you! oh you did wrote about Asian Fashion, rite??
    So lovely:)))
    See ya ♥
    xoxo

    返信削除