2010/12/20

my abs are hurting ...

Hi, guys:)
Recently Im writing blog in English, I don’t know why though...It’s just my mood, feeling. Sorry about my terrible English...  But just I think It’s lovely that  lots of people out of Japan could read my blog:)


Well, as for this funny title,
Actually I got SORE ABS so bad now...woooooooooooo. ..
Ok, because of this video...






This is a music video of ”KARA”, they are a singer group in Korea~.

I HARDLY listen to music by Asian singers...even not Japanese, I think especially recent Japanese singers are fucking suck...
But now, I am SO crazy about this Korian girls~, that dance is cuteee ♥
Yesterday I was dancing this song so much in front of my raptop,  you know that’s why my abs are hurting so bad now|o| toooo sillyyyy... 


But if you wanna get a SIX PACK,  try out just like me:P  lalalalalala~

xoxo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿