2011/07/16

like this movie...

 

 

2 years ago, I saw this movie.

It was Christmas day, my boyfriend took me to a small movie theater. He really liked movies of Jean Luc Godard and always said Anna Karina is so cute. Totally agreed, but sometimes I was jealous |o|

I was inspired by him all the time, then getting to love this movie so much.

You know that’s why the name of my blog is “une femme est une femme”.

I couldn’t  tell our story without movies which we shared.

 

This is a story about a man and woman who love each other.

Amazingly cute and fun, sometimes sad but funny, sweet, and charming. I was inspired by Anna’s fashion and makeup. Her blue eye shadow is so beautiful and really suits her face.

I believe that all the girls will like this movie:)

The movies by Jean Luc Godard are always comlicated and difficult to understand what he wanna say so you might be confused. But it is not like that. I think it’s  rare. Really easy to watch them, so please try.

 

n744461825_352416_1242 

98353_pierrot-le-fou-1965-14-g_122_29lo 

original

Pasted Graphic

98653_3059103_122_404lo 

 


xoxo

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿